About Me



 

Hii every one and welcome my simple blog

I want to say that this my first time creating blog so am not that professional about this platform,



I am a tough person who has made it through tough times     

The times when life is toughest are often the times that lead you to the most meaningful discoveries. When times are tough, dare to be tougher. Anyone can run away, but facing problems and working through them makes you strong

My name is Bangin am 35 years old I am from Syrian I left my country at the beginning of the war at my country I moved to Iraq Kurdistan Region 2012 I got scholarship from one of the private university here Ishik University Faculty of Education -ELT Dep and I graduated in 2016, I have worked different jobs here and I have been teaching in one of the institute since 2016, Teaching is a classy profession and great responsibility, I am proud that I got this opportunity to be with you and study I believe Each of you has a good experience about teaching and every day I am learning from you  




Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Hi Bangin! I am impressed with the fact that you managed to deal with that difficult situation in your country. I do agree that it takes the greatest responsibility for others lives to teach. You mentioned that you are learning from us, but we are learning from you as well! I love the picture with dogs! I wish you all the best!

    Magdalena Majcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear MAGDALENA MAJCHER,First I would like thank you about your comment ,wish you also the best !!


      Delete
  2. Dear Bangin, I wish you all the best in this amazing journey of education. It's good that you mentioned that you are "a tough person who has made it through tough times" - I will not give you everything on a tray anymore :P Joking ! If you need anything just let me know :D
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bangin!
    Although we've had only a few opportunities to work in a group together so far, I can assume that you are a very positive person. I am really glad to get to know you better by this post. Hopefully your journey with teaching brings a lot of joy in your life!
    Take care,
    Natalia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Bangin!

    Thank you for sharing this post with us. Life can be tough sometimes, but i hope that better days are on the way, and people around the world will soon stop fighting and our children will live under the peaceful sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bangin!
    First of all I want to say that we worked in groups several times and it was really funny. I appreciate positive people, because for me a teacher should be able to laugh.
    I'm sorry that you had to leave your home country, but you were able to change your life for the better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bagin! Lovely photos! Nice to have you with us! looking forward to your new post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bangin
    I'm extremely impressed with your blog. When I first met you, I noticed that you have a special and great character. I'm sure that you will find your way in teaching industry. And I believe that you are the one that make positive changes in teaching and learning process.
    I see that you've made progress!

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bangin!
    First of all, thank you so much for sharing those beautiful pictures. I agree with you that we become stronger when life happens to be challenging. For sure, it can be quite overwhelming, but we just need to keep going hoping for better tomorrow. Besides, I also think that teaching is a responsible profession; and it is a great honour to be a teacher.
    Angelika Pęcak

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Bangin, I am very pleased with the idea that this program will give me an opportunity to have an experienced and kind friend like you. I hope you will live everything the way you want in your life from now on, despite all the difficulties you go through. Good luck

    ReplyDelete