First of all I would like thank you very much about this valuable webinar, and the diverse ideas in field of teaching vocabularies to young learners, during the webinar I have noticed many positive points that have an effective role in how we as teachers could contribute this varieties of activities in our teaching, it shows the high qualification and capacity how demonstrate and illustrated the activities and explain it smoothly, there were new website that I knew about it and next day I have applied this in my classroom online during my teaching at the Institute I found it it’s so easy and useful the two website are (word wall and chocolate learning )its stunning to know about this kinds of website ,I also remember from the webinar many different ways of teaching vocabularies like multimedia ,realia ,flash cards ,and pictures .Vocabulary leaning can serve a stepping stone to leaning and using grammar (Cameron L.2001)
To sum up The webinar contribute a
lot in my teaching process and know I found it how easy to deliver the info but
we sometimes need tools and skills how use it in our classroom. I would say
that I have learned a lot through this webinar hope these types of webinar
continue during our program.



2 Comments
Stiletto Titanium Hammer G - Stainless Steel Gicleer
ReplyDeleteStiletto Titanium titanium ring for men Hammer titanium fitness G. This razor is made in the mens titanium necklace US and the quality is of mens black titanium wedding bands a premium quality. Made in the USA, we ship from the US $39.00 · In titanium jewelry piercing stock
c208q8ouzld495 dog dildo,cheap sex toys,wholesale sex toys,finger vibrator,vibrators,Rabbit Vibrators,dog dildo,horse dildos,dog dildo l354v5pafbs478
ReplyDelete